Wolf Tooth B-RAD Strap and Accessory Mount
B-RAD (Be-Rad), Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device
Is an innovative and extremely flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle and accessory storage using bottle cage mounts. The system is inclusive of 3 different mounting bases, the B-RAD 2, 3 & 4, and growing number of mountable accessories.
The Strap and Accessory Mount is a standard version of the B-RAD Mini Strap and B-RAD XL Strap. This versatile mount allows users to securely strap down CO2s, tubes, jackets, bags, or whatever you carry with you on the bike. Includes the mounting plate, an engineered strap, and associated hardware.
- REQUIRES use of a B-RAD base
- Print this document in 1-1 format and you can cut out the different B-RAD mounting bases to see what fits on your bike.
- Compatible with any frame that uses standard 64mm spacing bottle cage braze-ons (basically every modern frame).
- Securely straps items up to 80mm in diameter.
- Compatible with 2019 Trek Remedy top tube B-RAD bosses.
- Plate - 6061-T6 aluminum brackets
- Strap - Toughtek® Grip Fabric, Velcro® Hook and Loop, 3M® SALAS reflective tab, EVA Foam Pad
- Mounting plate is 50mm x 80mm
- Max diameter that strap fits around is roughly 80 mm
- Weight with fastening hardware - 42 g
- 18-8 stainless stbolts included
- Made in the USA
Backcountry Research Race Strap