Wolf Tooth B-RAD XL Strap and Accessory Mount
B-RAD (Be-Rad), Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device
Is an innovative and extremely flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle and accessory storage using bottle cage mounts. The system is inclusive of 3 different mounting bases, the B-RAD 2, 3 & 4, and growing number of mountable accessories.
The XL Strap and Accessory Mount is the biggest of the family which also includes the Standard Strap and Mini Strap. This versatile mount allows users to securely strap down larger items like jackets, bags, growlers, Nalgene bottles, or whatever you carry with you on the bike. Includes the mounting plate, an engineered main strap, cradle strap, and associated hardware.
- REQUIRES use of a B-RAD base
- Print this document in 1-1 format and you can cut out the different B-RAD mounting bases to see what fits on your bike.
- Compatible with any frame that uses standard 64mm spacing bottle cage braze-ons (basically every modern frame).
- Securely straps items 75-120 mm in diameter.
- Plate - 6061-T6 aluminum brackets
- Strap - Toughtek® Grip Fabric, Velcro® Hook and Loop, 3M® SALAS reflective tab, EVA Foam Pad
- Mounting plate is 50mm x 80mm
Main strap is 50mm wide and holds objects 75-120 mm diameter (3 - 4.75 inches)
- Weight (plate + strap) - 58 g
- 18-8 stainless stbolts included
- Made in the USA
Backcountry Research Race Strap