Wolf Tooth B-RAD Pump Bag
This low-profile Pump Bag is named for the 12-inch pump it can carry comfortably but that’s just the beginning. The bag is large enough for a pair of 29er tubes or lightweight jacket, wallet and even a cell phone. The Pump Bag has four mounting grommets that mate with the B-RAD 3 or 4 base, frame water cage bosses, or top tube fuel tank bosses. It can also be strapped to most frame tubes using the included silicone-backed hook & loop straps.
- Can be mounted directly anywhere there are bottle cage mounts.
- For the most secure and adjustable mounting, use a B-RAD 3 or 4 Base
- If mounting directly to frame bottle cage mounts, be sure to use protective tape where the metal grommets (holes) might rub
- Can be mounted to most any tube on the frame with the included silicon backed straps
- Holds pumps up to 12 inches or 30cm long with room to spare for tubes, phones, tools, clothing and other ride essentials.
- Note: always check for appropriate clearance under all riding conditions including under full compression on a dual suspension.
- Compatible with 2019 Trek Remedy top tube B-RAD bosses.
- Water resistant YKK zipper
- PVC backed 420D ripstop Nylon for added protection against the elements
- Choose 2 of 4 grommets spaced at 64 mm (they are the same pitch as bottle cage mounts)
- Fits most mobile phones (does not fit most “Plus” sized mobile phones)
- Mounting hardware included
- Dimensions: 12 in x 2.5 in x 2.5 in (30 cm x 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm) (1.9 liter capacity)
- Silicone-backed straps fit tubes up to 2.5 inches in diameter
- Weight: 114 g
- When mounted on the underside of downtube check clearances before riding
B-RAD™ — BOTTLE RELOCATION & ACCESSORY DEVICE
An innovative, flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle storage and accessories
Customize storage to your specific needs with flexible 3-step B-RAD system. Here is how it works:
B-RAD Base – available in a variety of lengths
- Attaches to bottle cage mounts on bike
- Provides platform for the B-RAD system
- Attaches to B-RAD Base
- Secures accessories to the Base
- Accessory-specific mounts available
- Held in place by B-RAD mounts or straps
- Carry ride essentials like bottles or tools