Ridin' Hawaiian - Serape - Multicolored
The sun is beaming down, almost blinding. The waves break on the shore as you see a blurr of tan chiseled rock. Your vision clears. It's Zac Efron. After a quick flip of the hair and a light dab of a a plain white beach towel (#classy) he throws on the new Serape Ridin' Hawaiian with VERY few buttons fastened. Is that a plantain in your bathing suite or are you just glad we made this jersey... That's what we thought. Made for the trail or a date with Zac. Grab one up, cause you'll look good in it too.
Like our gloves, we've focused on creating affordable apparel by removing the features that we thought were unnecessary, like a million different pockets, unnecessary seams, or extra buckles that you can never adjust correctly anyway. Instead we wanted to make apparel you could afford while still looking good.
We made an all day button up to wear for every occasion. Ok, they'll probably look a bit better on the trail than at the bar but you get the picture:
- Runs true to Regular Jersey Sizing - (Size up if you'd like a bit more wiggle room)
- Breathable, 100% polyester Jersey for all day comfort
- Sweat Wicking to keep you dry
- Length in the front and rear so it doesn't ride up
- Added length to sleeves so you aren't riding in a muscle shirt
- Classic, secure buttons so nothing comes undone
- NOTICE: Tumble Dry on Low or Hang Dry