Wolf Tooth Components Rockshox ReMote
The ReMote Sustain is only compatible with the A2 Model and B1 Model Stealth routed Reverb posts.
The ReMote Sustain is NOT compatible with standard externally routed Reverb posts or A1 Model Stealth routed Reverb posts.
Please see below how to identify which Reverb post you have....
With its ergonomic design, smooth action, and breakaway axle, the patent-pending ReMote has quickly become the go-to upgrade for cable-actuated dropper posts. But "cable-actuated" left a lot of riders out- most notably those using RockShox's hydraulically-actuated Reverb seatpost and its push button remote.
When considering the Reverb and listening to riders' and mechanics' comments about their experiences, we realized that many ergonomic, consistency, and maintenance issues could be addressed by removing the secondary hydraulic system in favour of a simple cable and mechanical actuator. Our Sustain mechanism leaves the internal brake untouched while simplifying the Reverb system substantially, freeing up significant space inside of the seatpost while allowing the use of our proven, robust, and easily-serviced ReMote lever. Tactile feedback is improved, return speeds are accelerated, and lever throw is reduced.
The Wolf Tooth Sustain mechanism features the following:
- A leak-proof, robust, and low-maintenance mechanical actuation system
- Easy cable detachment for service or shipping
- A 40mm (1 5/8in) reduction of in-frame height when compared to Connectamajig-equipped Reverbs
- Straightforward 15-minute installation
- Reverb Stealth generation A2 and B1 compatibility
...and brings with it all of the benefits of the class-leading Wolf Tooth ReMote including:
- Wolf Tooth's low-profile, high-traction lever
- Easily-installed UpFront cable fixing
- A large-diameter 21mm ball-bearing pivot
- Our low-torque Cable-Kind Clamp
- A solidly-mounted, rattle-free integrated cable adjuster
- The industry-first breakaway axle pivot, making the inevitable mishaps less (financially) painful
- Available integrated brake lever mounting for Shimano I-Spec and SRAM Matchmaker X brake levers
- Compatible with Rockshox Reverb A2 Model and B1 Model Stealth (internal) routing dropper posts ONLY.
- NOT compatible with A1 Model Stealth Reverbs.
- NOT compatible with non-Stealth (externally routed hydraulic hose) Reverb Dropper Posts.
- A2 Model has no marking at the top of the stanchion and the speed adjuster knob is black (vs Silver for the A1).
- B Model has gold "Rockshox" written at the top of the stanchion:
- If you have large hands (size XL glove) we recommend the 22mm handlebar clamp so you have more flexibility to move the lever in.
- Material - 6061 T6 Aluminum with Delrin Axle and pusher
- Mounting Types
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B - Includes IS-AB Hardware
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano works for some Hope Brakes. See details here.
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II - Includes IS-II Hardware
- ReMote MM SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X - includes the MatchMaker X mounting hardware.
- ReMote 22.2mm - includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars (22.2mm is the standard diameter where your shift and brake levers attach)
- Installation instructions
- Colors - Black
- Lever: Shimano IS-AB - 31g, Shimano IS-II - 33g, SRAM MM - 42g, 22 (hinged clamp) - 36g
- Pusher and Base: 4g