Wolf Tooth Wolf Axle for Fox Suspension Forks
Looking for a front axle that is easy to use, light weight and looks great? The Wolf Tooth axle is the perfect fit. Available in three colors and standard or Boost spacing. Easily installed with a 6 mm hex key.
Unlike other similar products, the Wolf Tooth axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. These are also a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles. Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing.
- Fox suspension forks
- 100 mm (standard) or 110 mm (Boost)
- Similar to Fox Kabolt axle but with more color choices and beautiful Wolf Tooth design.
- Click here to see Axle Dimensions
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material - 7075 T6 aluminum with plated steel washer
- Diameter - 15 mm
- Tool interface - 6 mm hex key
- Torque spec - 12-15 Nm
- Colors - Black, Red, Blue
- Thread spec - 14x1.5
- Weight -
- 100 mm / standard - 49g
- 110 mm / Boost - 53g