PNW Components Bachelor Dropper Post
The Bachelor is all new and shiny for 2019 with an upgraded cartridge and more lever options to choose from. The post also gets an added DU bushing for enhanced wobble resistance (because, as we like to say, the only thing that should be wobbly on your bike is your legs after a long ride).
We love the long mountain bike rides where quad blistering climbs lead to epic descents, where your elevation gain is a badge of honour that earns you miles of flight down steep singletrack. This type of riding inspired both the sport of Enduro and our Bachelor dropper post. It was key for us to produce a lightweight beast to tackle this type of trail riding so you can climb easier and descend faster, we achieved this with a sealed damping cartridge enclosed in ultra-light 7075 alloy. This means a lighter bike and consistent performance, ride after ride. With models featuring 150mm, 170mm or 200mm of travel, the Bachelor will support you when you need it and get out of your way when you’re getting down the mountain.
A lot of our customers ask us how the Bachelor dropper post differs from our internally routed Rainier. This is a great question, as the Bachelor is a similar looking product with a higher price. The Bachelor uses an air cartridge, as opposed to a coil spring. It also is made out of a lighter 7075 alloy.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Bachelor Dropper Post.
- PLEASE NOTE: No remote lever or cable kit is included.
- Buy a cable kit using the link below or take advantage of our super deal by purchasing a dropper & Loam Lever together and get a cable kit FREE!
- BUY JAGWIRE CABLE KIT
SAVE £4.99 OFF PNW LOAM LEVER USING CODE "PNWDROPPERKIT" + FREE CABLE KIT!!
- Material: 7075 Heat Treated Alloy
- Infinite Adjust allows you to set your saddle height anywhere in the travel
- Travel: 125mm, 150mm, 170mm or 200mm
- Weights (30.9): 150mm - 540g, 170mm - 560g, 200mm - 635g (weights vary slightly between diameters)
- Air cartridge - Adjustable pressure for 30.9/31.6mm and pre-set for the 34.9mm version
- Diameter: 30.9, 31.6 and 34.9mm
- 2-bolt micro adjust head w/ zero offset
- Internal cable routing only
- 3-year warranty (Warranty Page)
Make sure to measure the seat tube of your bike to ensure this post will fit. Some full suspension models with a bend or pivot placed through the seat tube can interfere with inserting the post to desired height, some hard tails have can have seat tube bottle cage bosses which can do the same.