PNW Components Bachelor Dropper Post
The Bachelor is all new and shiny for 2019 with an upgraded cartridge and more lever options to choose from. The post also gets an added DU bushing for enhanced wobble resistance (because, as we like to say, the only thing that should be wobbly on your bike is your legs after a long ride).
We love the long mountain bike rides where quad blistering climbs lead to epic descents, where your elevation gain is a badge of honour that earns you miles of flight down steep singletrack. This type of riding inspired both the sport of Enduro and our Bachelor dropper post. It was key for us to produce a lightweight beast to tackle this type of trail riding so you can climb easier and descend faster, we achieved this with a sealed damping cartridge enclosed in ultra-light 7075 alloy. This means a lighter bike and consistent performance, ride after ride. With models featuring 150mm, 170mm or 200mm of travel, the Bachelor will support you when you need it and get out of your way when you’re getting down the mountain.
A lot of our customers ask us how the Bachelor dropper post differs from our internally routed Rainier. This is a great question, as the Bachelor is a similar looking product with a higher price. The Bachelor uses an air cartridge, as opposed to a coil spring. It also is made out of a lighter 7075 alloy.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Bachelor Dropper Post.
- 1 x Jagwire Cable Kit.
- PLEASE NOTE: No remote lever is included.
SAVE £7.99 OFF PNW LOAM LEVER USING CODE "PNWDROPPERKIT"
- Material: 7075 Heat Treated Alloy
- Infinite Adjust allows you to set your saddle height anywhere in the travel
- Travel: 150mm, 170mm or 200mm
- Diameter: 30.9, 31.6 and 34.9mm
- Air cartridge - Adjustable pressure for 30.9/31.6 and pre-set for 34.9 version
- 2-bolt micro adjust head w/ zero offset
- Internal cable routing only
- 3-year warranty (Warranty Page)