PNW Components Cascade External Cable Routing Dropper Post
The Cascade dropper post pays homage to the Cascade mountain range, home to some of the best riding in the PNW.
This post is a workhorse, it’s super reliable, loved by our customers and now features multiple travel options. With a coil spring system, the Cascade provides dependable up and down service for the miles to come, and maintenance on the Cascade is easy (like all our droppers). Plus, external routing at the mid cap ensures your cables are kept nice and tidy during up and down actuation.
You can find sweet upgrades to the Cascade’s OG dropper design on the posts featuring 150/170mm of travel. These models have larger diameter stanchions, making them stiffer and lighter… which is sweet because who wants a bike part that’s heavy and too compliant? These longer travel models also come with an added DU bushing to combat seat wobble, because lets face it… the only thing that should be wobbly on your bike are your legs after a long ride.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Cascade Dropper Post.
- PLEASE NOTE: No remote lever or cable kit is included.
- Buy a cable kit using the link below or take advantage of our super deal by purchasing a dropper & remote lever together and get a cable kit FREE!
- BUY JAGWIRE CABLE KIT
SAVE £4.99 OFF PNW LOAM LEVER USING CODE "PNWDROPPERKIT" + FREE CABLE KIT!
- Travel: 125mm, 150mm or 170mm
- Diameter: 30.9mm or 31.6mm
- External cable routing only
- Fixed External Routing at the Mid Cap for clean cable routing
- Weights: 125mm - 608g, 150mm - 613g, 170mm - 674g
- 3-year warranty (Warranty Page)
*Make sure to measure the seat tube of your bike to ensure this post will fit. Some full suspension models with a bend or pivot placed through the seat tube can interfere with inserting the post to desired height.