PNW Components Rainier Gen 3 27.2 125mm Dropper Post
Gravel and Cross Country bikes deserve love too?
That’s why we squeezed all the features of our Rainier Gen 3 into a slimmer package. We increased travel, giving you the most drop of any 27.2 post on the market, and guaranteeing your adventures on gravel and beyond can get a little more weird (in a good way).
More drop for your dollar pound
Our tool-less travel adjust system is designed to maximize the amount of drop for your particular inseam and bike model. It’s super easy to dial in and allows for a total of 25mm of travel reduction in 5mm increments.
Weatherproof Sealed Air Cartridge
The Rainier 27.2 Gen 3 rocks an updated cold weather proof cartridge - providing you unparalleled reliability across all sorts of conditions. Plus, when it does come time to service it’s an easy no-mess process.
Shorter overall post - this allows for the post to fit in a larger variety of frame designs.
Tool-less Travel Adjust - combined with the shorter overall post this guarantees more drop across a wider range of bike frames. Up to 25mm of adjustment in 5mm increments.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Rainier 27.2mm 125mm travel Dropper Post.
- PLEASE NOTE: No remote lever or cable kit is included.
- Buy a cable kit using the link below or take advantage of our super deal by purchasing a dropper & Loam Lever together and get a cable kit FREE by using code "PNWDROPPERKIT" at checkout!
- BUY JAGWIRE CABLE KIT
- Travel: 125mm
- Diameter: 27.2mm
- Weight: 450g
- Air Cartridge Style: Sealed
- Routing: Internal
- Seatpost Material: 7075 Alloy
- Lever Compatibility: Compatible with all PNW Levers and most cable-actuated levers from other brands
- Find installation manuals >here<
- Lifetime warranty (PNW warranty page)
- A - Travel - 125mm
- B - Total Length - 452mm
- C - Seat Collar to Center of Rails - 170mm
- D - Full Insertion Length - 282mm
- E - Min. Insertion Length - 120mm
HOW DOES TRAVEL ADJUST WORK?
Our travel adjust system allows for a total of 25mm travel reduction in 5mm increments. If you were riding that line between travel sizes you can now fine-tune the perfect fit by following the easy directions below:
- Begin by lowering your dropper at or below the desired travel length (just make sure it’s not fully extended!)
- Unthread the midcap with your hand and slide it up to reveal the white DU Bushing.
- You’ll see negative numbers with corresponding notches machined into the post (each # represents decreasing travel.
- Slide the DU bushing up and rotate it to align the black arrow with the amount of travel you would like to reduce, then seat the arrow into the machined groove. (Make sure it’s fit securely into these notches!)
- After pushing the DU Bushing back down, lower the midcap and hand tighten (no need to go overboard!) and ride off into the sunset with the perfect travel for you.