Wolf Tooth B-RAD Roll-Top Bag
The B-RAD Roll Top Bag is a weatherproof bag, waterproof fabric with sealed seams, that triples as:
- a replacement for your "Gear Strap" (or "Enduro Strap") that holds a tube and/or tools too various locations on your frame
- a dropper post compatible under saddle bag
- a B-RAD accessory for mounting on a B-RAD Base. The B-RAD Base allows for efficient and secure on bike storage organisation using your bikes water bottle cage mounts.
The Fitment "Strap is the Roll Top Bag" includes the bag and silicon backed strap for mounting methods 1 and 2 above.
The Fitment "Bag, Strap, and Mounting Plate" includes the bag, strap, B-RAD System mounting plate and hardware. This allows you to use all 3 mounting methods above.
- Can be mounted directly to any tube on a bike with just the strap
- With the Mounting Plate, it can be mounted to any B-RAD base for the ultimate in organised, secure on-bike storage.
- When mounting hard items in bag (like a multi tool), be sure that there is some padding between that hard item and any external hard surface like a saddle rail or the B-RAD mounting plate. Rubbing between two hard surfaces/edges/corners with grit mixed in will eventually wear through the bag. The simplest solution here is just to cut off the toe of an old sock, and stuff all your "Hard" items in there!
- Made of waterproof PVC backed 420D ripstop nylon with sealed seams.
- This bag is not classified as waterproof (dunkable), but it is extremely water and weather resistant.
- Duraflex buckle
- Hardware included with optional adapter plate
- Dimensions (oval shaped): 7 in x 4 in x 2.5 in (18 cm x 10 cm x 6 cm)
- 1.1 liter capacity
- 2 in wide silicone-backed strap
- Weight: 76 g without the adapter plate
- When mounted on the underside of downtube check clearances before riding.
B-RAD™ — BOTTLE RELOCATION & ACCESSORY DEVICE
An innovative, flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle storage and accessories
Customize storage to your specific needs with flexible 3-step B-RAD system. Here is how it works:
B-RAD Base – available in a variety of lengths
- Attaches to bottle cage mounts on bike
- Provides platform for the B-RAD system
- Attaches to B-RAD Base
- Secures accessories to the Base
- Accessory-specific mounts available
- Held in place by B-RAD mounts or straps
- Carry ride essentials like bottles or tools